VILLAGE HOUSE 152 m2 GARDEN, TERRACE + 55 m2 INDEPENDANT STUDIO
Surface : 207 m² • Plot of land : 250 m²
• A RARE OPPORTUNITY A MUST TO SEE
Enjoy the calm of an medieval village and a breathtaking view of the Paillon Valley while living just 20 minutes from Nice and the Promenade des Anglais.
This authentic village house on 4 levels in Contes (152m2 loi carrez),has a large bright living/kitchen area (40m2) opening onto a private garden (250m2) with room for an above ground swimming pool, 4 bedrooms, one bathroom with bath and shower, 2 toilets, a vaulted cellar(40m2) and a roof terrace wich, perched above the village roof tops, has a fabulous view of the mountains.
The property also includes an large, indépendant refurbished studio(55m2), perfect for family, friends or for renting.
Park your car and enjoy the pedetrian life.
The house is just a few steps away from the town's cablecar wich takes you to the heart of the village with its supermarkets, restaurants, school, doctor, chemist, municipla swimming pool...
not to forget Contes's 16th century church and Renaissance fountain
- Rooms : 6 rooms
- Surface : 207 m²
- Heating : Air-conditioning, Gas, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Good condition
- 1 Living/dining/kitchen area (38 m²)
- 2 Bedrooms (20 m², 18 m²)
- 1 Children's room (17 m²)
- 1 Principal bedroom (21 m²)
- 1 Terrace (27 m²)
- 1 Land (250 m²)
- 1 Studio (55 m²)
- 1 Cellar (45 m²)
Air-conditioning • Double glazing • Barbecue • Digicode • Intercom
Highway • Town centre • Movies • Shops • Day care • Primary school • Secondary school • Doctor • Convention center • Public parking • Public pool • Supermarket
- Seller’s fees
- « Carrez » act : 207 sq m
- Les informations sur les risques auxquels ce bien est exposé sont disponibles sur le site Géorisques : www.georisques.gouv.fr
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: